A preferential rate has been negotiated for the attendees. You will receive a private link (on your receipt) to book your room when you will reister.
Single room rate: $239/night (+ tx)
Double room rate: $253/night (+tx)
Address: 111 Lake Louise Dr, Lake Louise, AB T0L 1E0
Click here to see the map
Early bird rate before December 22nd, 2019:
Physician member: $490(+tx)
Fellow – Tech – Nurse – Resident member: $335(+tx)
Physician non member: $950(+tx)
Fellow – Tech – Nurse – Resident non member: $430(+tx)
Regular as of December 23rd, 2018:
Physician member: $640 (+tx)
Fellow – Tech – Nurse – Resident member: $415 (+tx)
Physician non member: $1 100 (+tx)
Fellow – Tech – Nurse -Resident non member: $515 (+tx)
Cancellation fee policy:
30 days before the event : 25$ (+tx)
15 days before the event : 50% od registration fees (+tx)
Less than 15 days before the event: No Refund.
Feb. 7, 2020 at 7pm.
Please let us know if you want to spouse to attend the CAIR dinner as well. Additionnal fees applies.
Learning Objectives for the meeting:
At the end of the meeting, the participant should expect to:
- Identify potential outcomes from case complications and develop strategies for avoidance
- Recognize medicolegal implications of complications and the process of litigation
- Describe the components of a successful quality assurance program in IR
- Explain common causes of medical errors
- Exchange opinions and experience in challenging cases through workshops, debates and panel cases
- Discuss the future direction of IR
- Identify and discuss various approaches, as well as useful tips and tricks, in order to get out of challenging clinical situations or to achieve procedural success in both vascular and non-vascular