Become a member of the Canadian Association for Interventional Radiology and enjoy numerous benefits, which include:
- Discount rates for professional development opportunities, such as the widely acclaimed three-day Annual Meeting and the Grand Slams & Catastrophes Course;
- Exclusive access to the Cases of the month, one of the ongoing benefits most appreciated by members;
- Exclusive access to the CAIR Community, the Association’s Facebook discussion page;
- Direct access to CAIR Express, the Association’s quarterly newsletter which keeps members in touch with what’s happening in the Interventional Radiology community;
- All the benefits of membership with CIRSE (Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe), which include access to the e-learning platform ESIRonline and to the CVIR Journal (please note that CIRSE benefits are included in the CAIR membership fees for physicians and available on request to technologists and nurses for an additional $100);
- Being a member of one of the most innovative and forward-looking associations of health professionals in Canada.
CAIR is a one stop shop. Physicians who become a member of CAIR can fulfil all their CME requirements.
To register for a CAIR Activity or to become a member, you must first create an account. Please fill in the following information.
The 2018 Membership fees are:
- Physicians: $495
- Physicians 1st year of practice: $200 (only for physicians in their 1st year of practice)
- Physicians new member: $400 (only if you have never been a physician member of CAIR in the past)
- Technologists: $50
- Nurses: $50
- Residents: $50
- Fellows: $50
- Corresponding members: $100
- Medical Student : Free
** Please note that membership is NOT refundable (no exception) and that registration information for physician members will be shared with CIRSE**